Family law issues can quickly become confusing and emotionally challenging. When the future of your family is directly impacted by these situations, it can be helpful to know you have a lawyer on your side who will work diligently to help you find the resolutions you need, in a manner that you can afford.
Since 1978, The Legal Clinic of L.R. Taffet has provided affordable family law services to clients in Middlesex, Norfolk, Worcester, Essex, Bristol and Plymouth counties.
Personal Attention Tailored to Your Family Law Needs
With a wide breadth of legal knowledge and extensive experience, the Legal Clinic is able to provide representation for all types of family law issues. It is also able to offer informative advice at a competitive price.
By offering free consultations and affordable payment plans, the attorneys at Legal Clinic strive to ensure that your needs are met regardless of your income. Contact their office online or call 508-202-4585 to schedule your free consultation today.
Confidently Addressing Various Family Law Issues
With extensive experience assisting family law clients, the attorneys at the Legal Clinic are able to offer comprehensive guidance throughout various family-related legal proceedings, including:
- Divorce: An experienced attorney can guide you through the divorce process and answer your questions about the differences between contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child custody and support disputes: If you are involved in a custody or support dispute, attorneys at the Legal Clinic can provide you with advice, support and representation.
- Property division: During a divorce, marital assets and debts must be divided. The lawyers at the Legal Clinic can help you value and divide any type of asset or debt, from retirement assets to business interests.
- LGBT and same-sex issues: With the changing legal landscape around same-sex marriage, it is important to work with an attorney who stays up to date with the law, and one who can help you with family law and divorce issues.
- Mediation: Family law issues can become complicated and emotional, especially when they involve children. The Legal Clinic is committed to help clients work through family issues amicably, so you can avoid the stress and cost of litigation.
In an effort to put you at ease, the Legal Clinic works diligently to provide honest and upfront advice on your proceedings, including costs, options and the rights you have. Working closely with you throughout the process, the Clinic's attorneys encourage you to perform some of the tasks you can complete to save you time and money.
Contact The Legal Clinic of L.R. Taffet to schedule your free consultation today. The office is in Framingham, Massachusetts, near Natick Collection, Shopper's World, the Mass Pike and Rt. 9.